Monday 5 August 2013

milf of the month - DIY hair conditioner

We're back again this month for yet another edition of milf of the month, linkin' up with the beautiful JUSTINE.

For the past couple of months I've been changing out a lot of my store bought products for homemade ones, and I think my favourite is the conditioner. I have been dying my hair for roughly 10 years and that is a lot of damage. My hair was limp, flat and frizzy. Even with store bought conditioners and treatments galore, it would not revive.


Then miraculously I discovered apple cider vinegar, and I went about making my own conditioning rinse. Upon the very first use, my hair was softer, shinier and not longer puffy. It wasn't flat at the roots anymore, either. It has made such a difference in my life that I just had to share. And it's so simple and inexpensive!

All you need is water, apple cider vinegar and a spray bottle.

Mix one part water with one part vinegar right in the bottle, then shake it on up. After you wash your hair, spray the mixture in so it coats well, and then massage your scalp for a couple minutes to let it really take effect. Rinse well, and voila! Beautiful, soft and truly healthy hair!

1 comment:

  1. Apple cider vinegar is a great beauty tool! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete