Saturday 24 August 2013

and we're gone again!

This weekend we're heading up to what was my second home as a kid - my grandparent's cottage. They rent out adorable one room cabins and there are three of four vacant for the weekend, so we're going with my dad up for a visit and some time away from the noise and chaos of the city. I'm excited to go back up there and to take Seth for what will be his first overnight stay. We went up last year when he was about a month old, but it was only for a quick stop-in type visit, and Kyle wasn't with us at the time so this is his first time seeing where most of my childhood memories are.

Have a beautiful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Your Dad is staying in one of the other cabins, right? :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes. There are four, and we stayed in the one next to theirs.

      Delete