Monday 19 August 2013

we're back!

Things have changed quite a bit in our neck of the woods! It was really nice to be unplugged for a while (I almost wish we'd stayed that way!) but I am back in action now! Here are a few updates.

  • We're almost 33 weeks along now - and I finally look pregnant consistently!
  • We've picked baby names and gotten out the itty bitty clothes.
  • I am getting so, so excited to give birth again. (more on that later)
  • My mom is 100 percent moved out and our place is almost all in order.
  • We decided we are for sure not staying in this city, but Kyle really likes his new job.
  • Big dreams have taken root and begun to grow in our hearts - I can't wait to share them with you! (more on that later)
  • It's weird not sharing a room with my little Bear, but at the same time it's kind of nice to not have to whisper when we're talking at night. 
  • Speaking of which, we've ditched the crib! (more on that later)
  • We've become (or are in the process of becoming) minimalists and I've gotten to a point where I hate buying stuff. (more on that later)
  • We adopted my mom's cat into our family, and while he is skittish as heck we love him. He is so patient with little Bear and so sweet and cuddly!
  • I have never been happier, and my relationships have never been stronger. These winds of change are blissful and lovely.
I'll post specifically about some of those things later but for now have some photos.





No comments:

Post a Comment